<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Fuzzy Space

Two Confused Minds, One Eye-Opener.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let the Ball Roll.

First of all, before I start a quick entry of the background (my side of the story), I want to thank my girlfriend, carine~swan, for starting this little space. In fact, after reading several tech blogs in the past few months, I had wanted to start one for my project team, in which we can share the lil' tips we pick up during the course of our work. However, the official idea was put down as my manager thought it wasn't the right time for such a blog yet (we have occasional sharing sessions). I thought why not just deploy one on my own machine, get some interest and let the idea grow among my colleagues. Alas, I was either too busy or lazy (???) and procastinated. So it is great to start off with this space now! Despite focusing on different aspects of technology in our jobs, I feel that we still speak the same language, the CE-Language, the hardware-software-combo. =p And now, for my side of the story... basically what I will be posting in this space little tips and knowledge that I want to share. I am no expert, so there will be nothing in depth, but basic tips which will be useful to beginners, and which we may often overlook. As I do Java in my daily work, so you'll probably see many "Java Best Practices". The main motivation of sharing is not to "showoff" (anyway, there's nothing to), but hopefully to help java programming beginners code better, and remind myself what I learnt. It is not meant to replace any books but to create more fun for the readers and myself. Tech books are still one of the best resource to learn. And if you are reading this blog, and thinking "hey this is chicken feet lah, you don't know all these meh?", I guess the content is too low-level for you. But if you think it helps you, or you find any mistakes in the posts, please feel free to comment! Hope to update the site design, and post the first very soon (once I get a bit of time off work)! Meantime, you can visit my regular blog. =) Oh yah, one more thing, I like the name of this space. Creative and well-thought! Do you think so too? Cheers!

Archives

website statistics